to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  The Social  →  Thread

Chimpions League 2024/2025 is go

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Total Posts: 3872

Yay ... are we ready for this? ... the Chimpions League 2024/2025 is go ...

Here’s the link if you’d like to set up a team: https://fantasy.premierleague.com ...

... and then give me a shout if you’d like the Chimpions League code.

We then have until 18.30 on Friday 16 August to fine-tune our squads, with unlimited free transfers before Man Utd v Fulham kicks-off later that evening.

Can anyone topple Alan Markey after his stunning win last year ... is Esme on a roll after her Euro2024 success ... will Keith open up an early lead ... has Paul got workplace access this year?

Good luck everyone ..... ⚽ ⚽ ⚽

Cheers - Shawn

keith
forum member

Principal WRO - Northumberland County Council

Send message

Total Posts: 85

Can’t wait. I hear Brentford are in for Lukaku as an Ivan Toney replacement.

Paul_Treloar_AgeUK
forum member

Information and advice resources - Age UK

Send message

Total Posts: 3298

keith - 23 July 2024 09:38 AM

Can’t wait. I hear Brentford are in for Lukaku as an Ivan Toney replacement.

Behind the times Keith, we’ve already signed Toney’s replacement, the beguilingly named Brazilian Igor Thiago. Scored two goals in the pre-season warm-up against the mighty Wimbledon AFC on the weekend.

Maybe the Toon could go for Toney instead?

keith
forum member

Send message

Haha, we couldn’t afford him 😉

Alan Markey
forum member

Director - Coventry Independent Advice Service

Send message

Total Posts: 53

All systems go. Who cares about the Premier League? Le Bris is on Wearside. New ‘retro’ kits are selling out in minutes. Music City status. Ballard and Rigg signing new contracts. Bet Victor putting us top of the league. https://www.betvictor.com/blog/gab-suttons-championship-24-25-season-preview/

What could possibly go wrong?

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Blimey:

The potential in this squad is through the roof, to the extent that it might only take a few subtle tweaks and shifts for them to be one of the greatest second-tier sides of all time.

Meanwhile, these choice phrases about the SUPERHOOPS stood out: “negligible attacking intent” ... “defensive mix-ups” ... “need to add pace”😂

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

shawn mach - 23 July 2024 08:56 AM

We then have until 18.30 on Friday 16 August to fine-tune our squads, with unlimited free transfers before Man Utd v Fulham kicks-off later that evening.

Only a week to go ... don’t forget to enter/finesse your team ahead of next Friday’s kick off ...

Alan Markey
forum member

Director - Coventry Independent Advice Service

Send message

Total Posts: 53

Meanwhile, these choice phrases about the SUPERHOOPS stood out: “negligible attacking intent” ... “defensive mix-ups” ... “need to add pace”😂

I didn’t really want to mention that…

keith
forum member

Send message

Alan Markey - 08 August 2024 09:21 PM

All systems go. Who cares about the Premier League? Le Bris is on Wearside. New ‘retro’ kits are selling out in minutes. Music City status. Ballard and Rigg signing new contracts. Bet Victor putting us top of the league. https://www.betvictor.com/blog/gab-suttons-championship-24-25-season-preview/

What could possibly go wrong?

What could possibly go wrong? - plenty based on previously televised seasons…    ;)

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Among a number of new rules:

Up until now, you’ve only been able to bank two free transfers. Well, if you want to be patient and plan ahead, you can now accumulate up to FIVE free transfers.

More info: https://www.premierleague.com/news/4058895

keith
forum member

Send message

shawn mach - 15 August 2024 11:29 AM

Among a number of new rules:

Up until now, you’ve only been able to bank two free transfers. Well, if you want to be patient and plan ahead, you can now accumulate up to FIVE free transfers.

More info: https://www.premierleague.com/news/4058895

Unless I can get special leave to do Fantasy Football I’m going to have to pack my job in to have time to do this

keith
forum member

Send message

Email newsletter: 22 August, 2024
Server downtime on Friday morning Apologies in advance, but our websites and tools will be down for a short time on Friday morning this week (23 August) as we transfer across to a new server.

Looks like the manager of Dynamo Rangers AFC has found a way to make the time to ponder team selection… ;)

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Rumbled .......