× Search rightsnet
Search options

Where

Benefit

Jurisdiction

Jurisdiction

From

to

Forum Home  →  Discussion  →  Access to justice and advice sector issues  →  Thread

Chimpion’s league

nevip
forum member

Welfare rights adviser - Sefton Council, Liverpool

Send message

Total Posts: 3139

May I take this opportunity to apologize to the fans for the poor showing in the Chimpion’s league this time around?  Finishing 17th is not acceptable for a club of this size, with its strong tradition of finishing 16th.  We’ve been unfortunate this season.  We’ve had more than our fair share of injuries and bad luck.  We’ve played attacking and attractive football, created lots of chances but found the woodwork far too many times.  We’ve also had some bad refereeing decisions and things just haven’t gone our way that’s all.  The big fella’s done well up front and began to find his feet as the season drew to a close.  He always saves his best until last.  I’ve had extensive talks with the club’s owners in Pyongyang and they’ve assured me that they have complete faith in me and I receive their 100% support.  Sorry, what’s that you say?  It’s just been on the news.  I’ve been what?  Sacked, you say.  Oh B*gger!

shawn mach
Administrator

rightsnet.org.uk

Send message

Total Posts: 3860

and for those of you watching in black and white ....

... hearty congratulations to david samson (domino on the forum) for winning this year’s rightsnet fantasy football (chimpions) league ... led from the front, and held on by a point!

... until next time ....

Peter Turville
forum member

Welfare rights worker - Oxford Community Work Agency

Send message

Total Posts: 1659

never mind! why continue to pay a fortune (tickets / Sky TV etc) to a corporate business that cares as much about fans as IDS does about claimants - form your own fan owned club - ETFC promotion and moved into own ground this year - next step chimpions league!